Just before the second issue of Space was published, Susan Ettenheim and Paul Allison, from the New York City Writing Project, were joined by:
- Kevin Hodgson, a sixth grade teacher from the Western Massachusetts Writing Project
- George Mayo, an 8th grade teacher from Maryland, and one of his students Pablo, an editor of the second issue of Space.
- Chris Sloan, a high school teacher from the Wasatch Range Writing Project in Salt Lake City, and one of his students, Dane
- Hannah, a student from the Science Leadership Academy in Philadelphia
Join the fun!
- Listen to this podcast, as we bounce ideas off each other and plan future collaborations.
- Please share Space, Issue #2 with your students.
- And register your students at Youth Twitter.