Teachers Teaching Teachers #177 Reflections on the National Writing Project’s 2009 Annual Meeting at a Seminal Moment – 12.02.09
Before the Thanksgiving turkey there was…
- “Digital Is…” Conference
- National Writing Project’s Annual Meeting
- National Council Teachers of English Conference
After coming home from these conferences in Philadelphia, we invited a few friends from a recent show —
TTT #175 – Looking Forward to the National Writing Project’s Annual Meeting with 3 Presenters – 11.04.09
— to join us again, this time to reflect on the workshops, presentations, meetings, and conversations in the hallway that might still have been fresh in their memories. We wanted to find out what they had learned at the NWP’s Annual Meeting this year, and what they were planning to do with all of the connections and ideas they had brought home with them.
This podcast, co-sponsored by the New York City Writing Project and the NWP Technology Liaisons Network, featured:
- Robert Rivera-Amezola, Philadelphia Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1584
- Joe Conroy, NWP at Rutgers University Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1607
- Chuck Jurich, High Desert Writing Project (New Mexico) http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1608
- Paul Oh, the coordinator of the technology liaison program for the National Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_au/1102
- Seth Mitchell, Maine Writing Project, http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1582
Click Read more to see a transcript of a chat that was happening during the webcast.